Wednesday 22 April 2020

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my very first blog post!

With this blog I would like to give you an insight into my path to financial freedom. For me, this means a life where nothing is 'obligatory', but a lot is possible. The main way I would like to achieve this is trough dividend income. Because this is the most passive form of income you can get.

Who am I?

I'm a 25 year old guy from Belgium. From an early age I'm interested in investing and everything that has to do with finance. Since this is a project that will take quite a few years to complete. I would like to take you guys along and maybe motivate some of you to start doing it yourself. My native language ain't English so bear with me if I sometimes make some typo's. I would like to improve my English, so this is a great way to start with that project.



Why this blog? 

I know that there are already quite a few blogs about this subject. But everyone of them tells a unique story of someone that is trying to become financial independent or in some cases already is. I myself like to read those story's to motivate me and keep pushing forward.  For me it's also a way to share my story with others.

What can you expect?

It's a dividend income blog, so you certainly can expect a dividend income post at the end of each month. I would also like to give an update about my portfolio (What did i buy/sell, changes in the market, etc... ). And lastly i think it would be fun to give an update about my net worth each month. Don't expect huge numbers, I just started this project, but it would be nice to 'hopefully' see it grow month over month. 

I wish you all a great day and see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment